To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Atkinson, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Labor Operations
OSI Industries, LLC • Fort Atkinson, WI
Posted 10 hours ago
- Operations labor can incorporate a variety of responsibilities dependent on the position. The positions can include Skid Stacker, Skids and Freezer (Puller), Skid Wrapper, Line Operators, Grinders, Material Handler and Roustabouts.
- Skids and Freezers - assist in unloading materials and loading finished product on the docks.
- Grinders - supply blocks of frozen meats for block grinder for further processing. The position includes assembling and disassembly of equipment if necessary. This position also requires lifting blocks of frozen meat.
- Skid Puller - take away finished product from production lines, moving to the next step in the production process.
- Skid Stacker - make up and provide empty lined boxes to line for finished product. Stack finished product on pallets. Check the product for proper coding and weight.
- Skid Wrapper - wrap pallets of finished product with clear plastic before being placed in the freezer.
- Material Handler - supply OSSID line with bulk product and the necessary material to produce product.
- Line Operator - operate machines that produce product.
- Roustabout - must be able to function all of the positions listed above.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow directions.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.