To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winslow Township, NJ
- ESS Education
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Permanent Teaching Assistant - Winslow Township School District
ESS • Winslow Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of students? Permanent Teaching Assistants work under the direction of the classroom teacher to provide extra support to students with special needs, promoting maximum academic and personal growth.
ESS, a leading educational staffing company, has dozens of daily and long-term substitute paraprofessional opportunities each day in our partnering school districts throughout the U.S.
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, specials, hallways, on field trips, and/or during before and after school programs
- Attend to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs
- Support students with special needs by following provisions specified in their IEPs/504 Plans
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and school administration
- Hold a NJ Substitute Teaching Certification or higher NJ Certification
- Valid NJ criminal history letter
- Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
- We offer benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- You'll receive training and ongoing support
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
- We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you're not in a long-term role - you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
- $92 per day
Learn how to get hired with ESS:
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. With more than 700 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 2.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.