HR System Administrator - Workday
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Support and manage the design, development and performance of Uline's multi-module Workday application.
- Perform Workday functions such as business process and tenant configuration, and upgrade evaluation.
- Act as point of contact for superusers and tier 2 support to report issues and test resolutions.
- Educate stakeholders on enhancement opportunities and process improvements through new functionality delivered during system updates.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive requirement gathering, design, build, testing and deployment of Workday functionality.
- Provide project management support for system maintenance, upgrades and implementations.
- Monitor the integrity of Workday data by troubleshooting irregularities. Research and correct discrepancies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years supporting Workday.
- Workday certifications preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in one or more modules of Workday required.
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to present ideas.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Process Improvements (Business)
Complex Problem Solving