To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1000 McCaslin Boulevard
Superior, CO 80027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Undergraduate Intern-Key Equipment Finance – Originations
KeyBank • Superior, CO
Posted 1 day ago
Key Equipment Finance 2019 Summer Internships – Originations
Join our team!
Key Equipment Finance ("KEF"), a division of KeyCorp, offers a number of paid, full-time internships each summer in it's Superior, Colorado headquarters location.
We are looking for a select group of outstanding college students in business related fields, actively participating in an undergraduate or graduate program, for our summer internships. We are seeking candidates with the talent, initiative, and skill to work closely with experienced professionals in developing their skills and experience.
The internship program spans for approximately 10-14 weeks in the summer, with a potential to continue part-time during the following school year. As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience working on various projects with a specific department. You will also have an opportunity to network with the senior management of KEF and other professionals across the company to give you a broad perspective of our business. In addition, there will be opportunities for interns to participate in classroom, self-study, and other training to broaden financial, accounting, communications, and other skills.
What are we looking for?
Qualified applicants will have:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in business, economics or other applicable program.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities.
Which skills do you need?
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft® Office 2010 applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What will you learn?
- Gain an understanding of the equipment finance and Financial Services industries.
- Strengthen and enhance your analytical, decision making, and communication skills.
- Build business partnering skills that will enable you to become a future, trusted advisor to our businesses.
About the Originations Internship
This internship provides support to the Originations team, which is responsible for documenting and booking transactions, in partnership with sales, credit and asset management teams.
- Assist Origination Managers with specific business projects.
- Work with KEF 'Six Sigma' project managers on process maps and other specific tasks related to the completion of Six Sigma projects.
- Work with the Origination manager assigned to communicate and enhance department; Quality and Productivity scorecards and dashboards.
- Shadow Origination managers regarding daily work activities and meetings. This will include exposure to other KEF managers KEF senior team etc. to gain exposure to functions, leadership, and decision-making.
The internship will include exposure to transaction activity, client interactions and collaboration with other KEF departments and management.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.