You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Serves as the customer service representative for all hospice agency referral sources, including sales calls,
hospice education and information, and community in-services regarding hospice.
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial resources by projecting a return on monies
spent and managing to a marketing expense budget.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of the referral community and
clearly communicate the features and benefits of company. These include pre and post call planning,
establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy to increase market share through key
account development including prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans activity to
maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective accounts.
- Participates in collaborative strategic planning and problem solving as it relates to marketing growth
strategies and community education
- Responsible for achievement of admission goals/expectations as established at hire or at review of annual
agency budget goals.
- Completes specific assignments timely as requested by supervisor.
- Attends staff meetings to give an update regarding accounts, customer needs, and progress towards agency growth strategies.
- Coordinate in-services with community and medical-based groups to educate them on hospice services on an as needed basis
- Responsible for checking e-mail daily and responding to phone messages within 24 business hours.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but not limited to, CRM compliance, expense reports, payroll time sheets, medical director time sheets, strategic territory planner, PTO requests, paperwork (POC) delivery or pick-up when needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Work Schedule: Work may require evening, night, holiday, or weekend assignments on occasion.
Travel: Some portions (less than 50%) of daily assignments require travel to client/resident/patient locations
or other work sites, via car or public transportation.
-High school diploma or equivalent required
-Bachelor's Degree preferred
-Two to three years of prior successful Hospice sales experience preferred
Seeking for a Hospice Account Executive to join our fast growing team!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 60000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars
- Account Development
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Expense Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 641b9d3f84be5e07ed6916f2
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.