$75000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
A successful organization that will recognize your efforts is working with Robert Half Finance to find a talented Accounting Manager. Candidates who can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, will be preferred for this position. Candidates with the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations preferred. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Nashville, Tennessee area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
If interested, please apply online or email [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Knowledge of Sage Abra
- Oracle experience desired
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles