To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sparks, NV 89432
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Analyst 2
Kforce Technology • Sparks, NV
Posted 24 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Technical Analyst 2 in Reno, Nevada (NV).
This role will partner closely with other data analysts, BI developers, and business leaders to design and implement reporting solutions that drive data insights to a wide variety of stakeholders tied to customer care. For this person to be successful, we are not only looking for a person that has experience and subject matter expertise, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively building strong partnerships. This position will be located in Reno, NV or Tucson, AZ.
- Build data visualizations that effectively drives customer insights based on data types, constraints and audience
- Handle data extractions and translations from multiple data sources in order to build and support sustainable, high-performance data model solutions that meet stakeholder needs
- Use effective data standards and best practices to drive quality of data and speed to insight
- Translate objectives into scalable solutions with effective implementation plans
- Work across multiple projects with other team members in an Agile development environment
- Promote speed, quality, and shared vision by getting the right people involved in decision-making, working effectively across boundaries
- Experience in QlikView, Qlik Sense and/or Tableau
- Strong understanding in UI/UX best practices for data visualization and application/report navigation
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency in business intelligence software
- Experience in leveraging relational databases and data warehouses such as MySQL, Oracle Exadata, HP Vertica, etc.; AWS experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and review own deliverables against organizational goals and strategies
- Strong communicator with leaders, cross-functional groups, and peers; effective at communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency in statistical methodologies, including regression analysis, and predictive analytics; machine learning preferred
- Proficiency with ETL and data modeling best practices
- Experience with distributed processing of large data sets utilizing frameworks such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.