Plastic Ingenuity is seeking an outstanding candidate with demonstrated leadership experience and a professional track record of exceptional performance in key executive positions with a strong business acumen. The candidate must be strategic with a quick comprehension of Plastic Ingenuity's business model, technologies, products, services, solutions offered, and strategic plans for growth.
The CHRO will be the Strategic Business Partner to the CEO and lead the function in defining and adapting Corporate Culture, Strategies, Structures, Procedures, and Technologies to handle changes in external conditions and the business environment. Therefore, the candidate must have significant experience within a global company with strategic growth/operations experience. In addition, they should possess multi-industry experience and be able to push the organization and its workforce to new heights with respect to its engagement, professional development, and talent management capabilities
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate for this position will help define and build a broad range of strategic Human Resources services supporting business objectives and Human Resources initiatives. The successful candidate will:
Key Accountability Areas
- Drive a culture of performance, results, and positive team member relations.
- Drive and improve HR processes across all of Plastic Ingenuity.
- Coach the leaders on talent management and performance differentiation. Recognize where the HR process needs improvement and coach leaders on talent management and performance differentiation.
- Develop and deploy company-wide HR procedures and policies.
- Manage and analyze organizational assessments, respond to team member feedback, and develop action plans with leaders to drive team member engagement.
- Execute staffing processes at all levels within the business and develop staffing strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of quality candidates.
- Lead the Compensation and Benefits of Plastic Ingenuity to execute competitive compensation, benefits, and reward and recognition programs.
- Lead the Corporate Team Member empowerment philosophy to drive positive team member relations and to formulate and establish objectives relative to participation in hourly team members.
- Direct the planning and maintenance of Communications.
- Build a strong HR-led organization that consistently exceeds organizational objectives.
Candidate Profile - Selected Traits
- Managing and growing a Human Resources team to support the rapidly growing needs of the organization.
- Providing clear and concise communication throughout the organization, which requires the ability to distill highly complex subjects into actionable decision frames for colleagues in different parts of the organization.
- Demonstrating strong judgment, leadership, and influencing skills to meet departmental goals.
- Leading with passion, high energy, and urgency.
- Being assertive and demonstrating strength of character, courage, and a strong backbone - able to deliver honest development opportunities for team members and the ability to receive that information.
- Inspiring and building trust; collaboratively, but decisively.
- Personally accountable, passion for winning.
- Are a proven leader able to operate in a multi-site environment.
- Have strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Possess exceptional business acumen and learning agility to quickly comprehend Plastic Ingenuity's business model, products, services, solutions offered, and strategic growth plans.
- Are comfortable with quantitative / metric-based approaches and a Performance-Driven Culture.
- Have high intelligence, curiosity, initiative, and highly disciplined with extraordinary communication skills.
- Have strong personal organization and prioritization skills; ability to successfully manage large, complex projects from inception to conclusion, involving diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Can concisely convey complex information to team members at all levels of the organization, and are adept at forming relationships with team members at varying organizational levels.
- Are passionate about talent acquisition and development, Building exceptional teams and empowering those teams to deliver results for the organization.
- Are hands-on, engaged, but able to delegate appropriately.
- Has strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency, and the ability to drive results.
- Possess good listening skills and can solicit ideas to get optimal solutions.
- Demonstrate strong ethical judgment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related discipline, an MBA is highly desirable.
- Ten to 15+ years of progressive professional Human Resources experience.
- The successful candidate must also demonstrate Plastic Ingenuity's core values.
- Master's degree preferred with a concentration in Business, Human Resources, Team Member/Labor Relations, Engineering, Organization Development, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and build a performance culture
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others in leadership development and coaching
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Active Listening