NOW HIRING: COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIANSJoin the growing Solar Industry!Competitive Pay Plan + Great BenefitsFull-time PositionWork within the State of AZ, with the majority of work in the Metro Phoenix area
Do you prefer to work with like-minded people who take safety seriously and focus on doing what's rightin order to deliver quality work? Is working with an industry leader important to you?
Sun Valley Solar Solutions has all the perks of a large, growing company, with the family feel of a smaller one. We’re looking for people who are dependable and understand the importance of showing up for the team. You must also have reliable transportation and believe in innovating through small continuous improvements. Believing in the importance of clean renewable power is also key, as our Vision is to change the world by engineering and building the future of energy.
We are currently seeking Electricians, both Apprentice and Experienced,
to join our growing Commercial Solar Division! If you want to be a part of a strong team, one that is safety and quality driven, then look no further. This position is full-time and paid hourly.
Sun Valley Solar Offers:
- Competitive wages
- Majority of work is based in the Metro Phoenix Area - out of town travel is still within State of AZ.
- Per diem rates and hotel costs paid for all out of town travel
- 2 health benefit options including a Health Savings Account with the majority of the employee premium paid by the company
- Optional Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and free Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Work boot allowance
- Paid on-the-job training
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Consistent scheduling of work - Our focus is on keeping our people employed, working & safe for the long term
- Hours vary depending on the job and location either 5x8’s or 4x10’s with occasional weekend or night work when interconnections take place and solar is connected to the electrical grid.
- Bend and thread PVC, EMT, IMC, and RMC conduit up to 4”.
- Mount electrical equipment.
- Set new Switchgear up to 1600A
- Pull and terminate conductors sized up to 750MCM.
- Perform PV System Interconnections into grid.
- Perform Megger testing
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Read Blueprints.
- Interpret NEC Code.
- Operate equipment including, scissor lift, boom lift, and forklifts.
- You must have reliable transportation to the job site and your own basic set of hand and power tools.
- Overtime and overnight travel may be required.
- All candidates must be comfortable climbing ladders or stairs, working on commercial roof tops in hot, cold and inclement weather.
- Must also be able to lift 50lbs to 70lbs. regularly, and push, pull, bend, stand or kneel for extended periods of time.
Awards & Accolades:
- Five-time Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Rosie on the House Certified Partner
- 4.8 Star customer satisfaction rating on SolarReviews.com
- Accredited and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- #1 Residential Solar Installer 2016, Ranking Arizona
Sun Valley Solar Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and fully supportsdiversity and equity in our workplace.
- Electrical Installation Work
- Problem Solving
- Tooling Assembly And Dismantling
- Transportation Management
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Technical Drawings