To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwood Village, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CORESTAFF Services • Greenwood Village, CO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Account Assistant - Clerical
Our client, Great-West Financial, is currently seeking a temporary Account Assistant to accurately and efficiently process retirement plan participant contributions. This is a back office position with minimal internal/external customer interaction. Items must be prioritized and completed in accordance within regulations and requirements. This position is ideal if you are entering the workforce with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Accurately and efficiently processes and performs data entry of customer transaction requests and assigned tasks. Develops extensive job knowledge by applying written procedures, special handling , plan bulletins, tax charts and plan level set up rules.
- Responsible for prioritization and completion of assigned tasks in accordance within departmental, corporate, IRS, Department of Labor, FINRA, and SEC regulations and requirements.
- Previous Account Administration or data entry experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Degree in Business, Finance, or similar field strongly preferred; or 2 years of directly related experience in cash/financial field.
- Attention to detail
Temporary position six to nine months possible extension.
Please submit your MS Word resume with your application.
Related terms: entry-level, recent college graduate, data entry, clerk, processor, document management, banking, financial services, retirement services, retirement plans
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.