To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Leawood, KS
- Patricia Martinez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Leawood, KS
Posted 25 days ago
TEKsystems is seeking a Senior .NET developer to be an individual contributor to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects.
* Works in cooperation with the Manager of Enterprise Applications, leads the planning and execution of onsite development
* Responsible for initial design and development of new software or extensive software revisions
* Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
* Leads onboarding of new Developers (shadowing, training, mentoring, and support)
* Serves as Liaison across departments within the IT organization.
* Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent, in area of specialty; Advanced degree preferred.
* At least 7 years' .NET development experience
* Ability to guide a team of Developers through a project to completion
* Able to design and develop integrated enterprise systems
* Responsible for adding to the teams existing base of product knowledge and expertise through participation in internal or external training sessions
* Demonstrates a consistent understanding of business application design, development, installation, and refactoring
* Strong in both breadth and depth of experience with multiple programming languages and development techniques
* Advanced knowledge of the fundamental principles of functional and unit testing and relational database technologies
* Capable of complex project work while balancing application support responsibilities
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.