LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative for a growing Lending company located in the Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago. The Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement with a thriving, entrepreneurial company.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with customers and Collections team in a fast paced results-oriented fashion; adaptable and flexible
- Locate and contact customers by telephone and mail, handle moderately difficult skip-trace assignments, assess the individual circumstances and decide upon an appropriate course of action
- Develop restructuring plans to assist clients in resolving delinquency and avoiding repossession of vehicle
- Ability to learn rules, regulations, laws and methods of collection, skip tracing and due diligence
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one year in a Collections or Call Center environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills required with Microsoft Excel
- Proven success in a performance based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Available to work some Saturdays
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking for a managerial role with long term growth potential. If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue