Perks and Benefits*:
- Earn up to 1% wage increase every Quarter
- Work for us and earn $1000 for each person you refer and is hired
- Access to earned wages prior to payday
- Generous PTO Plan
- Career Development
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs,New employee Referral Program
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
Oh, and did we mention an amazing Team Environment?
*Some benefits may vary depending on position and employment statusPurpose:
Tolead and direct the overall operation of the Community in accordance with the SinceriSenior Living Mission Statement, Meaningful Moments Programming, residents'needs, government regulations, and all other Community policies andprocedures. Maintain excellent servicequality, high occupancy, and meet financial goals within the established budgetary guidelines
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Essential Functions: Leadership and ProfessionalConduct
- Genuine concern for and ability to work with the elderly
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State LicensingAuthority
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents, families,staff, community officials, referral sources, and the general public
- Must meet all State health requirements
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential JobFunctions) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple budgets
- Subject to a criminal background check
- Is a positive representative of Sinceri Senior Living and sets a strongexample of professional conduct and appearance for employees and managementstaff
- Model and promote Sinceri Senior Living's Program Standards, Philosophyof Care, and Mission
- Seek education and knowledge for professional growth
- Work with the Community management staff and corporate staff inplanning all aspects of Community operations, including setting priorities andjob assignments
- Monitor each department, and communicate and interpret policies
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of the Community andgrounds
- Ensure the safety of Residents, their visitors, and staff regardingInfection Control, Fire, and Safety policies and procedures
- Conduct routine inspections of services being provided to ensure the highestquality
- Maintain current knowledge of OSHA and State Regulations and routinelymonitor Community compliance
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all regulations regarding Residents'rights
Program Development andImplementation
- Operate Community within the established budget
- Routinely monitor labor costs, raw food costs, accounts receivable,accounts payable, and payroll functions
- Complete reports and submit them timely to Sinceri Senior Living office
- Maximize revenue through census development and Resident mix
- Implement and maintain all employee and Resident programs in accordancewith Community policies and Sinceri Senior Living's Program Standards
- Ensure programming is effectively managed and marketed
Staffing and Retention
- Oversee hiring of all new candidates for employment including theinterview and orientation process
- Evaluate performance, provide feedback, assist, coach, and disciplinestaff as necessary
- Monitor employee morale, provide mentorship and a supportive team environment, and encourage the professional growth of all employees through orientation,training, and ongoing education
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and Community policies
- Manage turnover and maintain a network of recruitment sources
Marketing and Census Development
- Effectively market the Community to reach and maintain budgetedoccupancy
- Evaluate and understand market trends and competitors' strengths andweaknesses and successfully position the Community in the marketplace
- Develop an annual business plan and quarterly internal and externalmarketing plans
- Ensure optimum/maximum occupancy, revenue, and profitability for the Community
- Create a culture that emphasizes customer service and relationship building
- Effectively perform all phases of the internal sales process: inquiry calls, pre-tour, tour, and post-tour(closing)
- Effectively perform all phases of the external relationship: building/partnering with referral sources
Who are We?
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with State regulators, thecommunity at large, families, Residents, ombudsmen, and other professionals onbehalf of the Community andSinceri Senior Living
As a Sinceri Senior Living community and certified Great Place to Work®, we are an established and dedicated senior living care provider,where every team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments ® for our residents. We strive to make each residentinteraction positive, meaningful, and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our resident's life stories, we are able to Honortheir Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career,providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work ® for our 4th Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this is not just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around here"
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work here"
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other here"
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our staff will be happy to assist you!
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Computer Literacy