To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Jonathan Emmerling
- Phone: 4124899818
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Waynesburg, PA
Posted 2 days ago
HIRING FOR A SHOP YARD LABORER IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY!
6+ months of General labor experience
High School Diploma or GED
6+ months using Pneumatic tool experience (air powered)
Ability to lift 40 lbs.
This person will be responsible for finding and tracking all parts. They will use third party spreadsheets such as MS Excel to keep track of materials. Real time communication is extremely important for appropriate coordination of events.
- Work under immediate supervision and relies on instructions and departmental expectations to perform the duties of the job.
- Interfaces with multiple levels of employees.
- Ability to use small grinder to remove paint for inventory numbers to log.
- Material handling and moving of physical inventory within and around the yard location.
- Ability to take apart equipment for cleaning are repair
- Repair equipment
- Rebuild equipment for Hydrostatic testing on frac equipment
- Ability to work in any work environment
- Prepare material items for pickup and delivery.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Within the oversight of immediate supervisor, determine the products, parts and material needed to fulfill specific order requests.
- Control the materials in the yard by completing periodic cycle counts.
- Verify materials received to facilitate the payment of supplier invoices.
- Doing a visual check of wellheads to look for any small cracks or imperfections, this is why previous oil and gas experience is so important.
- If something looks like it is not right then it will be pressure tested to find where the crack may be. Hydrostatic pressure testing is an underwater pressure test that will help assembles figure out where the cracks are.
- If there are no cracks or imperfections in the iron wellheads then they will clean and repaint them, to the client's specification, and send them back out to site.
- Once they get to site, the wellhead will be fitted to the well. If any crack or imperfection was missed then wellhead has to come back to the shop. This will make FMC look very bad and cost their clients a lot of money. That is why it is crucial that they are diligent in their work the first time around.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Visiting site
- Completing housekeeping maintenance in yard and shop
- Complete other testing and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Receives and mark equipment for proper storage.
- Stages and ships equipment as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.