To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
- Hafsa Ahmed
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Columbia, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Our Client is in the final stages of this contract that they have won and are going to need to staff over 200 overseas roles. predominantly field personnel in Afghanistan, Yuma TX, with military or Aerostat backgrounds. Needs to have government contracting experience (Northrop, L3, Lockheed martin, etc) in some form of staffing for high volume government bids.
They are expected to double their headcount if they win this contract.
Types of positions they will be filling: field techs, filed operators, engineers, if they are awarded, there will be out of state roles, program management type of roles, electrical/mechanical techs, electronics techs, recruiting candidates without formal training, start sooner the better, will go through end of year at least.
Partnering with hiring manager to determine staffing needs
* Self-directed execution of the full life cycle recruiting process with an emphasis on meeting staffing goals
* Develops and maintains a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of staffing needs
* Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
* Utilizes various methods of recruitment, including, but not limited to internet job boards, company careers page(s), career fairs, social media, networking, etc.
* Maintains compliance with OFCCP (Office of Federal Contracting Compliance Programs) non-discrimination and affirmative action regulations with regard to hiring practices
* Networks with various internal and external contacts to find qualified candidates
* Develops and tracks measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process and uses this data for continuous process improvement
* Develops and utilizes relationships with various staffing agencies/recruiting firms to assist in filling various openings
* Conducts pre-screening interviews and coordinate interview and feedback process
* Maintains applicant tracking data
* Develops and communicates offer and rejection letters
* Conducts background checks and other required screenings
* Processes new hires and conducts new hire orientation
* Assists in the development of job descriptions, as needed
* Updates employee files and HRIS database, as needed
* Compiles reports for management, as needed
* Other HR duties as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.