To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Topeka, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / RN - Home Healthcare - Full Time
Interim HealthCare of Topeka • Topeka, KS
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RN Home Health Case Managers – Where the focus is the patient and their families
Registered Nurse (RN) PRN
Don't miss the opportunity to work with a growing, compassionate & innovative Home Health team, where you can improve people’s lives!
Interim HealthCare is proud to serve the whole community
What is Home Health Care?
- Home Health offers a wide variety of services such as Skilled Nursing, Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy, and Social Services. Care takes place in the home usually after an illness, injury, or surgery.
- As the RN Case Manager, you work with the physician to set up a plan of care. Nursing care may include wound dressing, ostomy care, blood draws, IV therapy, administering medication, monitoring the general health of the patient, pain control, and other health support.
- Home care requires you to be a teacher and an advocate for the patient and their family.
- Care is individualized for each patient with close collaboration with the physicians to deliver a clear picture of the patient’s progress.
- Home Health care is intimate and helps foster familiarity, sharing, connections and caring between the patient, families and the Home Health team. Where you don’t just assess the client, but you also assess their living space and treat them where they are most comfortable – their home!
If you have high standards of professionalism, good communication skills, empathy for others, quick problem-solving abilities, and are looking for a rewarding, flexible career - Health Care nursing might just be for you!
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Trusted and Respected in the community
- Personalized Office Support available 24 hours a day
Salary: $28.000 - $31.00 per hour
Interim HealthCare Of Topeka offers home care,hospice, staffing, healthcare staffing and private duty care. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Here is why our employees love working here:
Jennifer, COTA – keeping people in their homes as long as I can and the flexibility of scheduling is a plus too.
Jamie, PTA – change of scenery and the cohesiveness of the staff/team
Kristin, PT – love the flexibility of scheduling and the therapy team
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. Interim HealthCare of Topeka, KS offers the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company, locally and nationally!
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Registered Nurse licensed in Kansas
Twelve months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five years.
Current BLS CPR
Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care.
Meets the requirements of federal and/or state criminal and abuse background checks where applicable.
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the healthcare team, both clinical and non-clinical.