Seniors are needing care in Middle TN. Full time and part time work available.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.To apply: https://www.homeinstead.com/772 or call Phone number blocked - click to apply.
key areas:Fairview, Bellevue, Nashville, Kingston Springs, Dickson, Franklin, Hickman, Columbia, Lewisburg, Murfreesboro, Spring Hill, Nolensville, Brentwood.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.