MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Pitches & Proposals Manager will be the liaison between all practice groups ensuring all marketing materials are accurate and effective in their messages. You will be responsible for managing and producing clear and effective customized responses to formal proposals, drafting, editing and maintaining targeted pitches and other marketing collateral.
Our client is a Top AMLaw International Law Firm known for their strategic and innovative Business Development & Marketing team.
- Identify the best response strategies for different types of RFPs
- Incorporate strategic pricing and research factors that will positively impact the success of proposal responses
- Working with the BD Director of M&A and, where relevant, the Americas Head of Proposals, to conduct high-level pitch feedback reviews with the client on high-value/complex matters, as well as analyzing and presenting relevant data at Americas M&A partner meetings
- Working with the relevant global BD teams and the BD/Marketing Operations team to ensure content in the firm's proposal management system is current, relevant and in approved style
- Liaising with BD teams around the network and the Americas Head of Proposals to share best practice and to ensure we have a consistent approach to proposals
- Taking a leading role in managing and driving the preparation of pitches, proposals, and other client presentations for the Americas M&A/Corporate partners, ensuring that the client team deliver these pitches to the highest of standards and meeting deadlines
- Coordinating the preparation of smaller pitches and capability statements with BD Coordinators and providing advice and support as necessary
- Working with the relevant partners and client team on beauty parade rehearsals - developing tactics and strategy with the team, preparing placemat content and liaising with the Design team to create and print
- 6+ Years of Expereince working within a Law Firm or Professonal Services
- Must have exposure to directly working with relationship partners, fee earners and senior support management in an international law firm or professional services firm on proposal activities;
- Understanding of the products and practices of an international professional services firm
- Strong track record of achievement in a manager level role
- Strong influencing, negotiating and coaching skills at a partner level
- Prior experience of working within an M&A/Corporate practice
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral, with exceptional attention to detail
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive 401K Contribution
- Generous PTO & Vacation Package
- Work from home flexibility
- Huge potential for Growth
Request For Proposal