Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
Human Resources Assistant
OfficeTeam has partnered with a successful company seeking a Human Resources Assistant to add to their team. If you're a self-starter looking to grow along with a rapidly expanding company, this might be the right role for you. Do you enjoy handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures? This company with a stellar work environment wants a highly-skilled and ambitious Human Resources Assistant to join their team. This short-term temporary Human Resources Assistant position is a terrific opportunity and is based in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. Visit our website at www.officeteam.com to apply!
What you get to do every day:
- Perform various administrative duties
- Partake in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Manage employee database archives
- Use the internet to research potential customers
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Skilled with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Automated Payroll experience
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience required
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Strong communication and social skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Perform Secretarial Duty