To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Forklift Driver/Material Handler- 1st Shift (Monday-Friday)
Valmont Industries, Inc. • Elkhart, IN
Posted 8 days ago
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
How you will contribute
Valmont is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the Material Handler position. We are looking for a highly driven individual that will transport material and maintain material storage as directed by manufacturing and inventory control procedures. Additionally, you will…
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Receiving incoming shipments
- Storing materials in their proper location
- Supplying manufacturing work stations from stored raw materials
- Reporting damaged good and material shortages and verifying inventory levels
What it takes
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year on the job experience operating and maintaining a forklift
- Ability to accurately perform basic arithmetic calculations
- Ability to read and work with prints, drawings and work documents
- Ability to accurately take measurements using close tolerance measuring instruments
• Acceptable attendance and prior employment record
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
- One year inventory control experience
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment, call (402) 963-1115 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].