Lose Design is looking to fill an Entry Level Landscape Architectural position. Projects will include recreation and sports, public infrastructure, and residential and commercial projects.
This position will have an active role in the design and production of construction documents and master plans for various types of projects, and will assist in assembling reports, presentation documents, and proposals. As technical skills increase, more individual work assignments will be encouraged with client interaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and other graphics software.
- Work examples and references must be provided. The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge of materials and common construction document development.
Ideal Candidate will have-
- Completed an internship in a professional office and have 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Gained experience in construction document development and demonstrate skills.
- Excellent communication and strong computer skills.
Interested Candidates: Please send a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to Marla Simmons at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level Landscape Architect
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Architectural Drawing
- Assembly And Installation
- Auto Cad