To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Private Client Services-HNW West Zone Sales Leader
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES, INC • San Francisco, CA
Posted 10 days ago
The West Zone Sales Leader for Private Client Services oversees new client acquisition process and ensures achievement of new business goals for assigned team of Sales & Risk Consultants.
- Oversees the new client acquisition process including: risk consulting, discovery, Personal Risk Management review development, delivery and implementation
- Manages and updates new business funnel and forecast
- Oversees client entry in CRM to ensure accuracy and compliance with processes.
- Assists Business Development Executives and Sales & Risk Consultants with new and existing referral source and prospect development
- Supports client service strategy and partners with National Client Solutions
- Partners with appropriate Client Advisor Manager to determine Client Advisor new business assignments
- Collaborates with Zone Leader and Sales Leader to develop and implement sales strategies. Develops and maintains local carrier relationships.
- Develops, trains and coaches staff to ensure performance standards are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Sales with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company sanctioned sales technology tools
P&C insurance license required
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.