To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Manager - UW Madison - Sports Venues
Levy • Madison, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Location: University of Wisconsin - Madison
To achieve "The Levy Difference" with operating standards that will exceed guests' expectations through strong leadership and management of staff and by living our business philosophy.
- Supports company initiatives within the department
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits and Levy team members
- Maintains positive relationships with internal and external guests, and ensures prompt response and resolution to all guest inquiries
- Acts as a liaison with team, including partner's operational team, Levy team and other areas as needed to ensure efficient operational performance
- Oversee all areas of accounting:
* Auditing Daily Sales and deposit information
* Client reporting
* Month end close process
- Implement, document, maintain and ensure compliance with accounting controls and procedures
- Cash controls and control environment requirements
- Timely and accurate processing of sales, cash, inventory control and accounts receivable management
- Coordinates external and internal audits
- Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Levy systems (BOSS, POS, SAP, WFM and more)
- Clearly communicates financial results and projections to management on a regular basis
- Effectively implements financial processes and systems to complete responsibilities
- Manage, develop and mentor their staff based on the respective job descriptions
- Actively contributes to achieving location, region, group and company organizational priorities
- Support Regional Finance Manager and internal management team with special projects
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
Here is the type of Accounting Manager we are looking for:
- Two (2) years of previous Accounting experience
- Four (4) year Accounting degree
- Computer proficiency including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work a flexible and at times an extended work week; including days, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication and team building skills
- May be required to perform diverse physical tasks
- Ability to experience and evaluate services in accordance with Levy standards
- Ability to taste and evaluate food products
- Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Must be open to travel and support of other Levy properties.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.