We are currently recruiting for a Director of Operations for a Class II Medical Device Company located in Dupage County, IL. This is a Permanent Direct-Hire position with a Medium sized device company. The Director of Operations will manage and drive the day-to-day activities of production, logistics, shipping, purchasing, and material management operations in a manufacturing environment to meet Company goals and objectives.
The Director of Operations will report into the President/CEO of the company while performing their day-to-day responsibilities. We are looking for someone that has proven experience of improving the efficiency of the product group by reducing costs and streamlining operations. This person must have a strong Medical Device background and able to work cross functional with core groups.
The Director of Operations must have strong leadership experience while being on the manufacturing floor. This person should be able to lead the group by example, but also be able to forecast production. It is imperative that this person understands how production works and is able to improve profit & loss.
The Available Salary for this Position is up to $140,000 + Bonus
Here are some of the Requirements/Expectations:
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree, Business Management Preferred
- Higher Education Preferred, M.B.A.
- 8+ Years of Operations/Production Experience with Medical Devices
- Proven Leadership Experience
- Strong technical understanding of Engineering with Medical Devices, Electrical Experience is necessary
- Proven success at improving P&L within manufacturing
- Cross-Functional Experience with Regulatory, Quality, and Engineering is a plus
- Ability to work with Suppliers, Improve Production Process, and Develop Blueprints
If you are interested in this position please send me your updated resume and availability for phone screen.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.