Mission The Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for developing web applications using third-party and in-house frameworks. The Full Stack Software Engineer uses shared components and develop back-end services or front end web interfaces.
• Work with subject matter experts to clarify requirements.
• Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
• Develop server-side services to be elastically scalable and secure by design. Services should be backward and forward compatible to ease deployment.
• Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
• Ensure the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default.
• Experience with one or more Cloud Platforms like Azure, GCP or AWS
• Experience with one or more backend programming languages - Node.js, Go
• Understanding of micro services architecture with experience designing and implement RESTful services
• Knowledge of containers & container orchestration technologies - Docker, Kubernetes etc
• Knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of security principles (Oauth2, JWT, OpenAPI)
• Experienced in application profiling, bottleneck analysis and performance tuning
• Knowledge and experience with version control tools such as Git
• Understand continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps
• Experience with test driven software development
• Experience with one or more open-source framework for front-end development like Angular, React
• Knowledge of applicable design patterns for the front end
• Knowledge of Restful architecture and use cases
• Knowledge /experience/awareness in maintainability and testing
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or higher in in Computer Science
Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Integration