To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Supervisor 1st Shift
OSI Group • West Chicago, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supervise and coordinate daily activity of production maintenance mechanics for two shift operation.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance program (schedule activity and document).
- Schedule personnel accordingly to ensure coverage for production needs and maintenance requirements.
- Provide maintenance employees with the proper equipment and parts to perform their function efficiently.
- Provide necessary guidance and training to ensure that all employees work safely and comply with food safety programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Production operations management, agricultural science, food science or equivalent communication and analytical ability acquired through work experience.
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing practices, hazard analysis and critical control points, lean manufacturing and other food safety, quality and manufacturing principles.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels and to motivate direct reports; specifically mentoring and coaching individuals and identifying short- and long-term development needs and providing appropriate support.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time using effective organizational skills and judgment in an environment of frequently changing circumstances.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of applications; specifically using Word to create and modify documents, Excel to record data and calculate results, and Outlook to communicate internally and externally.
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.