Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit 6376177636512.
We are seeking a Business Analyst for Linde Gases U.S. Business Management team.
*The incumbent can be located in any of the following Linde offices; The Woodlands, TX, Danbury, CT, or Tonawanda, NY
The Business Analyst will support LGUS’ business management team in both day-to-day requirements and long-term strategic planning. The Business Analyst’s time will be focus in four key area : Process Support Activities, Reporting, Lead Generation, and Research and Analysis supporting LGUS business activities and growth. Key Responsibilities include :
- Research and analyze a wide range of matters impacting LGUS’ business and strategic planning including the economy, competitors, and the industries/companies LGUS serves.
- Manage the central lead generation processes for LGUS including management and sourcing of the internal and external tools supporting lead generation and working with Product Management / Business Development / Sales on ascertaining attractive targets and developing target lists.
- Provide process support for LGUS productivity group including the validation and approval of LGUS productivity projects and monthly reporting.
- Audit the sales incentive plans quarterly to ensure the accuracy of payouts.
- Execute the delivery and management of contingency notices to customers, as needed.
- Own the preparation of the Monthly Business Review for discussion with LGUS management
- Support the development and management of the annual budget for the Sales and Business Management corporate group, including both Plan development and monthly reporting.
The preferred candidate will have :
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and effective presentation abilities are essential
- Ability to turn data into insights and package the material in a concise, conclusive manner for presentation to senior management
- Ability to demonstrate personal leadership in attributes such as, sense of urgency, determination, and personal ownership will drive success
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Incentive Programs