To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Mateo, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • San Mateo, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Contributes to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base.
- Projects will include delivering our Sales & Marketing Analytics Solutions
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Provides coaching and direction to Consultants and Senior Consultants across multiple projects at any given time.
- Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develops and costs associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input.
- Contributes to proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
- Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with little senior management guidance.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems. Serves as key point of contact with client.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Takes a leadership role in the completion of internal projects.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8-12 years of related experience including consulting and pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Possesses demonstrated expertise in one or more practice areas.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Understanding of Patient Data is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have an understanding of one or more of the following; patient data analytics including market sizing, source of business and market tracking, adherence and patient pathways, market segmentation, targeting.
- In-depth understanding of IMS data assets and the Consulting and Services core offerings.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across more than one practice area.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1063026