Mindbank Consulting Group has an immediate need for an Analyst III / Project Analyst.
Analyst III / Project Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, social sciences, physical/applied science, or management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or management information technology.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience, General Action Officer skillset, basic project management skills (monitoring projects – i.e., tracking recommendation implementation of TF1N, and other requests and taskers.
- Any diversity and inclusion experience or basic curriculum development skills would be a bonus.
- Possession of excellent team-oriented, team building, presentation, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Application Outsourcing Assessment and Management, Skill and Aptitude Assessment, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, Outplacement Services, and High-Risk Employment Issues.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore, we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Quality Assurance Program to ensure client & consultant satisfaction for each assignment.
- 401-K Plan
- Training Credits
- Employment Options
- Market Strength – Quality Reputation
- Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Complex Problem Solving