Our client is one of the largest chain of a well known fast food concept offer huge growth opportunity. They span from the Northeast, to northern mid-west, to North and South Carolina. They are a strong corporate company that has been in business for a very long time and pride themselves on being a people focused organization. They offer regular, scheduled reviews with potential for advancement and compensation growth.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Position Overview & Responsibilities Position Overview
- HUGE CAREER OPPORTUNITY - OPENING 250 LOCATIONS IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS - CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 700 STORES
- Awesome bonus structure!
- Results oriented. Managers have full control and full understanding of profit results. Drive sales and profit; get rewarded!
- Very little turnover - many senior managers started as line cooks and dishwashers!
- Five Day Work Week
- Paid Weekly - Direct deposit available to the bank of your choice.
- No 24 hour or late nights - closes 11pm weekly
: As Assistant Manager you will be supporting the General Manager / Assistant General Manager in providing leadership for your location, providing exceptional guest experience to your customers, be a mentor and coach for all Team Members, manage Front-Of-House and Back-Of-House operations. Our Assistant Managers are the heart of the operation; you are understudying to become the best communicators, trainers, problem-solvers, and most motivated players on the team. As an Assistant Manager, you are understudying for the next step to advance as an AGM or GM in your own location. Assistant General Manager Responsibilities
- In charge of day-to-day operations and management of the restaurant
- Overall responsibility for a quick-service location with $1.0+ Million sales per year
- Build restaurant sales through marketing and promotional execution
- Recruit, hire, and train the right talent; train and supervise hourly workers
- Motivate, inspire and challenge team to consistently achieve and surpass company goals
- Provide performance feedback and corrective action as required
- Learn to manage performance including financial analysis, forecasting, and reporting
- Maintain standards, facility and equipment
Position Requirements Assistant General Manager Qualifications
- Health Care-Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Health Care-Dental, Health Care-Vision
- Life Insurance Basic Life Insurance at one times annual salary
- Supplemental Life Insurance up to three times annual salary & Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) - vested 401(k) plan with base salary deferrals of up to 50%, subject to IRS maximum limit
- Vacation Benefits - Two weeks after one year of employment, three weeks after five years, four weeks after ten years
- Direct Deposit
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as Assistant Manager in high-volume fast food or quick-service restaurants
- Proven track record as a fast food or QSR Restaurant Manager with 2-5 years overall experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; learn and adapt to new opportunities with ease
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills; strong training & development background
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a role model to crew members
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays without restrictions
- Desire to advance within the company
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant Assistant Manager
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Financial Analysis