Kelly Services is actively seeking a Customer Support Representative II for Nissan at their Canton, MS location.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team!
The Customer Support Representative II
- Works in a diverse and complex manufacturing environment and performs more complex administrative activities including managing budgets, composing reports, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports Human Resources and manufacturing teams
- Duties include entering store purchases into cash register and accepting cash, credit/debit or payroll deduction for payment
- Reconciles daily sales
- Makes deposits
- Assists customers with questions
- Keeps register area neat and stocked with necessary supplies
- Assists in other areas of store, such as clean-up, shelf-stocking, inventory tracking, and keeping merchandise displayed in an orderly manner
- Assists with employee uniform program by entering orders
TOP DESIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED required
- Retail experience preferred
- Must have strong customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate manufacturing shifts
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at URL blocked - click to apply.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Debits And Credits