To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summit, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Administrative Assistant
Yoh • Summit, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Administrative Assistantneeded for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Summit, NJ.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Administrative / Clerical
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for general secretarial, clerical and administrative support duties within Alliance Management.
- This team is a highly motivated, hard working group of individuals each of whom manage multiple projects and are frequently traveling, in meetings, and working under compressed timelines.
- This is an ideal role for a "can-do", high energy self-starter who enjoys a dynamic work environment.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the VP and Alliance Managers:
- Manage staff calendars, proactively updating & managing monthly schedule
- Schedule conference room usage
- Telephone coverage
- Set up frequent meetings with internal and external constituents
- Arrange and manage travel schedules (subject to frequent changes)
- Manage Documents (photocopying, scanning, saving files in e-folders)
- Responsible for scheduling, organizing and supporting meetings
- Prepare expense reports and approve staff expense reports
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player and be able to thrive in an environment where individual initiative, high energy, multi-tasking, and coping with changes are required
- Must be totally trustworthy - the department handles a large volume of highly confidential information
- Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision
- Minimum 4 years administrative assistant experience
- Strong PC experience and Microsoft Office, Outlook and Word experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Experience with Concur and Oracle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have very strong professional demeanor
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Corrin Pyle
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.