To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC 27601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staffing Executive, Robert Half Technology - Raleigh
Robert Half International • Raleigh, NC
Posted 10 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONStaffing Executive, Robert Half Technology - Raleigh
The Staffing Executive is a very unique role within RHI, combining the best of Robert Half Technology with access to our Salaried Professionals. Salaried Professionals work exclusively with one client during longer term assignments providing consistency and reliability due to their client focus and commitment. The Staffing Executive reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our salaried professional services.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate bill rates for our salaried professionals.
Salaried Professional development
- Recruit top local financial professionals, interview, and hire as salaried professionals.
- Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees while offering professional and value-added career development.
- Manage, counsel and provide performance feedback.
- Place well matched salaried employees to fulfill long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with the salaried professional and client to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with Salaried Professionals on assignment and clients to grow our business and job opportunities for our candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field.
- 2+ years Technology experience.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNC RALEIGH