Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for effectively directing and monitoring the sales of
integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business customers
in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
on a consistent basis. Directs and develops Managers/Supervisors in the
field operation area. Provides leadership and direction for multiple
functional areas. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor and
professional levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial
and business objectives. Influences, shapes, and integrates strategy for
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops a consultative business-to-business sales culture through
strong leadership and coaching. Leads by example by modeling the Comcast
Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, reviews, rewards, motivates, disciplines, and terminates
managers in the field sales, Sales Engineering, and Sales Support areas.
Evaluates effectiveness of managers and implements necessary changes.
Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of Company's products/services,
pricing practices, and selling skills to effectively oversee
small-to-medium business sales deployment of new products and services
that target the enterprise segment.
- Monitors and prepares reports and forecasts monthly, quarterly, and
annual sales results and other activity and performance measures through
experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates seminars, sale incentive plans, and
other strategies to achieve business unit objectives. Exhibits excellent
written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning,
presentation and organizational skills.
- Identifies and implements improvements in business processes yielding,
increased sales performance, and/or higher operational efficiency
through excellent time management, decision-making, and human relations
- Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both
cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services
teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of
the sales organization.
- Manages and monitors small-to-medium business sales channels within
budgeted sales and expense targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 9+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training