Supply Chain - Transportation Co-op
This is a co-op opportunity for Supply Chain Management, International Business, Materials, Operations, or Purchasing majors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. A co-op in this position will work in the logistics department at the corporate headquarters in Elyria, OH.
Job Responsibilities May Include
Required SkillsRequired Experience
- Provide top level management support with weekly and monthly freight reports
- Analyze metrics and assist with improvements as required
- Maintain premium freight data and process customer freight debits
- Maintain training documentation for any transportation related tasks
- Provide support to logistics team including trade compliance
- Use various systems to compile and analyze data
- Collaborate with other supply chain functions as needed, including purchasing, demand planning, inventory planning and customer service.
Supply Chain Management
Debits And Credits