Position: Web Developer
CFS Technology is working with an outstanding client in the East Lansing, MI area who is looking to add a motivated Web Developer to join their Web Development team. Experienced and passionate Software Engineers are desired at this growing organization. Our client is a leader in their industry and experiencing phenomenal growth domestically, internationally and expanding into new avenues. The organization is heavily focusing on IT and Software Development over the next 5 years to help grow the organization further.
CFS Technology works hard and diligently on your behalf to make certain that your next career move is the best choice you have made. We will assign a dedicated recruiter who will get to know you, learn about your skills, your goals and your preferences, and then match you with the right company that will be the right fit for you to have a happy and productive career - all free of charge for you.
We are seeking a Web Developer for our client who will be apart of a Web development team developing, designing, researching and testing solutions to create and enhance the software for their franchise system. The role will be very hands-on working within an Agile Environment in 2 week sprints. If you have a passion for developing, working within a team and want to continue growing as a full-stack developer, you're encouraged to apply!
Major Job Functions:
• Working on the application/mobile development team with roughly 10 other team members.
• Design and develop applications for franchisees working with IDE's such as Android and Visual Studio.
• Completing 2 week sprints in an Agile environment and testing software.
• Contributes to maintenance, support and enhancement to current applications, systems and platforms.
• Design and develop tests and test automation suites.
• Ability to make recommendations and improvements necessary.
• Organizes and prioritizes requests effectively.
• Collaborate with business users, project managers and team members to come up with solutions.
Must Have Experience:
• Solid experience working with Android and Visual Studio.
• Experience w/ C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASPX, Vue, SQL queries, LINQ queries, version control with Git.
• Previous experience in a testing software environment (automated test scripts and cases).
• Ability to work within a team and/or individually and under minimal supervision.
• Strong communication skills.
Good to Have:
• Experience with Agile Methodology (2 week sprints).
• Full-Stack Development Experience.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong organization skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
Required work authorization:
• Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Fluent written and verbal English
• Full-Time / Permanent
• None - Minimal
• Lansing, MI
• Strong Benefits, PTO Plan and Work Culture.
Language Integrated Query
Agile Software Development
C Sharp (Programming Language)