PART TIME (Temp to Hire) - Office Assistant to Office Manager of Global Company located in Princeton, New Jersey -
Part Time Office Assistant needed for global company in the Princeton, New Jersey area:
Provides general office support in a variety of capacities including telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, control office supplies, processing of letters/correspondence, and assisting with completion of specially assigned projects. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Provide front desk coverage, greet customer/clients, receive mail, sign for packages, and general clerical assistance to various departments.
- Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies, break room supplies, and equipment by ordering and distributing supplies.
- Assist with the coordination and set up for company meetings and/or parties, bagel Friday, including maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and conference room.
- Assist Training and Development Associate with obtaining addresses and sending out QA surveys to members.
- Assist Client Relations Team with sending out packets to new members.
- Submits requests for maintenance of office suite, including carpets, cubicles, windows, equipment, etc.
- Assist with preparation of new and renewal member packets.
- Perform monthly compliance searches and phone testing.
- All other duties as assigned