To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Simsbury, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Federal Tax Manager
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Simsbury, CT
Posted 11 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Federal Tax Manager in Simsbury, Connecticut (CT). Summary: As a Federal Tax Manager involved in both compliance and consulting on large projects, strong technical skills are vital to this role. Tax consulting includes performing tax research and working with clients on tax matters as well as planning and implementing special projects. The Tax Manager is responsible for the compliance function on clients including supervising the preparation and technical review of corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns. The tax practice is growing tremendously, and we look internally when choosing our future leaders. We consider this role as an excellent step toward Partner. Responsibilities:
- Your role will include identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities, preparation and review of client tax calculations, management of client tax relationships and supervising and developing staff; Must have the ability to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies
- Research and consult on complex tax matters
- Manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- BS in Accounting required, Master's in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- CPA required
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, ASC 740, Partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience
- Proven engagement and staff management skills
- Ability to manage and grow strong client relationships
- Possess effective writing, communication and tax research skills
- Experience with tax technology a plus