Are you an experienced Healthcare Call Center Rep looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Healthcare Call Center Rep:
- Manage high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Perform data entry and respond to customer’s inquiries
- Verify patient information and notify pharmacist of any issues
Requirements for a Healthcare Call Center Rep:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Willing to work OT which may include evenings and weekends
- Basic level skill in MS Office products
Hours for a Healthcare Call Center Rep:
40-hour weeks / 8-hour shift between 6am-7pm Monday – Friday
REMOTE after TRAINING!
$14.00 per hour
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 18 PTO 7 Paid Holiday’s (Once hired Perm)
- Quarterly Bonuses (Once hired Perm)
Interested in being Considered for a Healthcare Call Center Rep:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or email bturner[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Call Center Representative
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.