To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Leandro, CA 94577
- Phone: 510/505-0560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Representative
Volt • San Leandro, CA
Posted 1 month ago
As part of the Global Business Operations Team member, the Customer Care Representative will ensure the administrative aspect of order processing and customer service functions. This position focuses heavily on having an eye for detail and on being able to provide prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries.
- Essential position to execute first line customer engagement.
- Consistently inputting and updating information to ensure accuracy of customer records.
- Fulfill decommissions, exchanges, and other install base change requests.
- Process and/or release orders in our transactional systems.
- Partnering with customers to ensure information is collected correctly for order processing including matching Quote, PO, and other agreements.
- Assisting with invoice management and resolution.
- Undertake complex assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems, making suggestions, and implementing those recommendations.
- Provide local perspective on global policies to foster continued improvement.
- Supply feedback on customer experience to management, sales, and other groups.
- Creation and maintenance of master data, customer installed base records, cases, etc. within SAP, Salesforce and/or other systems currently in use.
- Acquire, maintain, and apply knowledge of software configuration and shippable parts.
- Assist and satisfy internal and external customers professionally in a friendly, collaborative and concise manner by providing required information.
- Escalate partner/customer problems, issues, and concerns to most appropriate person when necessary.
- Follow-up in a timely, accurate and proactive manner on open issues, tasks, activities, and unresolved items.
- Answer external phone calls and/or other communication requests from customers and assist with requests/questions.
- Perform self-audits to obtain high quality results in all processing requests.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated through written and verbal communication
- Exceptional telephone customer service skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience in order processing
- Focus and attention to fine detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) required
- Experience with CRM Systems; SAP and SalesForce knowledge a plus
- Detail-oriented with the aptitude to manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer