Asphalt & Paving Project Manager
A leading asphalt and paving company is actively seeking an experienced and driven Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations for asphalt and paving construction projects. The Project Manager will ensure that the project is completed safely, on schedule and within budget. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a team that is dedicated to safety, quality and growth.
- 5 years of experience on projects of $10M and higher
- Stable work history
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering, Construction Management (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with heavy civil construction equipment
- Large heavy/highway project experience
- Concrete, underground and grading experience
- Strong communication skills
You can email me directly at: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Asphalt & Paving Project Manager for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Construction Plant Operation
- Earthworks Roads, Pavements And Highways