Fire, Security and CCTV Travel Installation Technicians
Atlanta, GA, USA ? Charleston, SC, USA ? Charlotte, NC, USA ? Dallas, TX, USA ? Fort Worth, TX, USA ? Houston, TX, USA ? Little Rock, AR, USA ? Mississippi, USA ? Oklahoma City, OK, USA ? Orlando, FL, USA ? Raleigh, NC, USA
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Life Safety offers national one-stop fire and life safety services through our network of self-perform districts and trusted vendor partners. Our experienced account managers ensure clients across the country receive the same quality service for fire safety systems. We combine unmatched industry knowledge and scale with personal service and accountability.
Join our team with over 80 years in business and two decades serving hundreds of national and regional account customers. Academy Fire offers unparalleled expertise in the management of multi-site fire and life safety protection. Through our customer service centers in New York and California, we provide coverage 24/7, 365 days a year.
**SEEKING: INSTALLER TECHNICIANS (Non-Residential)**
**Burglar, Fire Alarm, CCTV and Access Control**
Academy Fire is a national alarm company / systems integrator located in Grand Prairie, Texas that specializes in multi-site clients.We are currently seeking technicians, with a minimum of 5 yearsof experience in the alarm industry, to install and service commercial systemsincluding: Burglar Alarm, Fire Alarm, CCTV, Access Control and other lowvoltage systems. Academy Fire pays top pay for great technicians.
Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel and to take on new
challenges and support a growing operation.
All experience will be considered.
Installation: Provide quality installation and be willing to travel and work **_OVERTIME._**
**Job Responsibilities** :
• Install Burglar & Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access and integrated systems.
• Extended travel to customer sites for installations
• Travel for 2 weeks and home for 2 days on an ongoing basis.
**Job Requirements** :
• Minimum of 5 years of related technical experience in the alarm industry. Will consider candidates with less experience.
• Prior experience installing any of the following areas, burglar alarms, fire alarms, CCTV, Access and integrated systems.
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime
• Must live near a major airport
• Commercial Security Alarm & Fire Alarm Experience is a plus but not required.
• State Low Voltage License (FAL) is a plus but not required.
• Must possess a valid drivers' license in addition to a clean driving record
• IP Camera and Server experience in addition to excellent technical troubleshooting skills is preferred but not required.
• Possess a professional attitude with emphasis on serving the customer
• Proficient computer skills using laptops and IPADS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
**_PLUS ++++ Do you possess these certifications / experience?_**
• NICET Certified
• Management / Leadership Experience
• Training others to lead.
• GREAT troubleshooting skills
• PC Skills
**_If YES, you should APPLY!!!_**
**Academy Fire Life Safety offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, Short and Long-term Disability, Paid Time Off, and holidays.**
**For consideration please apply on-line.**
+ Pay Type Hourly
+ Atlanta, GA, USA
+ Charleston, SC, USA
+ Charlotte, NC, USA
+ Dallas, TX, USA
+ Fort Worth, TX, USA
+ Houston, TX, USA
+ Little Rock, AR, USA
+ Mississippi, USA
+ Oklahoma City, OK, USA
+ Orlando, FL, USA
+ Raleigh, NC, USA
- Access Controls
- Customer Service
- Ip Cameras
- Problem Solving
- Professional Attitude