To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- CRANBURY, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Clerk (Part time)
Remedy Intelligent Staffing • CRANBURY, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leader in the third-party logistics industry with a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, is in need of Part -time Administrative Clerk to assist the General Manager of the Cranbury, NJ location.
The Administrative Assistant primarily will work hand in hand with the General Manager daily on reports needed for the company and his account.
This is a part-time position for about 20 hours a week- schedule will be flexible as long as the GM approves your availability.
Some of the qualifications needed for this role:
- Office Applications: Excel – for example … VLOOKUP , Pivot Tables / formula writing, Charts / Graph Creation/ Conditional formatting.
- Strong MS Word , and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Oracle a huge plus
- WMS background – Red Prairie , Manhattan / JDA
- Six Sigma training / exposure a huge plus but not required.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- High school Diploma or equivalent or higher.
Excellent environment to work in!
Great team- very clean office/and warehouse facility
Candidates will submit an application and submit resume for immediate consideration!
Please apply online at www.remedystaffing.com and our Sr. Recruiting Manager, Jennifer Cremonesi will connect with you for an initial interview.
Candidates to consider will consent on certain client required screenings
Benefits working with Remedy Intelligent Staffing:
* Excellent customer service and welcoming staff
* Weekly paycheck
* Direct Deposit / Comdata Pre-paid card
* Medical Benefits
* Referral Bonus Program
Free Online Courses with Penn Foster after 80 hours worked! Check our website for more details!!