$80000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Do you have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures? If you're a practical Accounting Manager, looking to join a Real Estate firm this might be the job for you. This job will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and reward you for your efforts. Candidates who can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties, will be preferred for this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative residential real estate company. Located in the New York, New York area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Assist in the implementation day to day financial informations
- Lead & manage day to day property accounting
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
If interested in learning more please email me your resume: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
- Real estate accounting experience, residential ideal
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Strong familiarity with month end closings
- General ledger experience
- Command of Yardi
- Property accounting experience
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles