EG Life Sciences has an excellent opportunity available for a Software Validation Engineer (CSV) with one of the most respected companies in the Life Sciences industry.
Our client is a multi-billion dollar leader in the manufacturing of innovative products in the Medical Device space.If you are passionate about making an impact with a company, who's goal it is to improve the quality of life for millions of people, we'd like to talk with you!
NO THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE.
Our Client is looking for:
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP 5
- Strong understanding of Medical Device Regulations from FDA and international agencies
- Quality System auditing and inspection experience
- Experience in conducting CSV Risk Management activities
- Lead CSV initiatives as assigned
- Ensure CSV activities are performed, scheduled, planned, resourced and completed within set timelines
- Bachelors degree
About EG Life Sciences:
EG Life Sciences is a professional services firm that delivers flexible and scalable solutions to Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, including the resources they need to meet the unique challenges of FDA regulations and submissions. We offer our consultants Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, as well as 401k and disability and life insurances.
Product Quality Assurance