Provides basic nursing care to assigned residents.
* Assists with ambulation as needed.
* Assists in the admission, discharge and transfer of residents according to facility procedure.
* Assists residents with medication administration including monitoring of medications supplies and documentation.
* Assists with daily range of motion exercise. Competent in use of lifts, tubs, scales, and other equipment as needed. Employees younger than 18 years of age may not operate a lift without assistance from a coworker at least 18 years of age.
* Performs personal care according to facility policy and written individual service plan or follows individual care plan.
* Understands and follows facility policies regarding skin care, bowel and bladder, behaviors, fall prevention, nutrition, restraint free environment, pain control, prevention of ADL decline and conducts resident activities.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Certified Nursing Assistant certification required
* No experience necessary
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pain Management
- Well Being And Personal Care