Hiring for a part time Human Resources Assistant at Top organization in Rockland, MA
The Human Resources Assistant will work along with the Office Manager to promote and support HR programs.
Manage the day to day administration of Human Resource services, as well as other similar duties necessary to the function of Human Resources in compliance with external agencies, programs, state and local policies, regulations and procedures
- Perform all activities necessary for employee change of status and new hire administration, including benefits, and required reporting and compliance
- Provide support and assistance to employees in a variety of HR related topics.
- Oversee and administer workers compensation, disability, unemployment insurance, and leaves of absence
- Maintain all HR record keeping.
- Collaborate on additions and revisions to Open Enrollment and Employee Handbook.
- Perform and/or participate in special projects and assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources positions.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience with ADP preferred.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Proactive and collaborative.
- Detailed oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple responsibilities
Please call us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Hiring for a Part time Human Resources Assistant !
or send resumes to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Hiring for a Part time Human Resources Assistant !
Automated Data Processing (Adp)