To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Corp. Security
Jackson • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 months ago
The Administrative Assistant coordinates multiple administrative functions, including support of the Vice President, Corporate Security and the management team within the Corporate Security department. This is a highly visible role with a great deal of interaction with associates at all levels of the organization.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support for the Corporate Security team.
- Coordinates and maintains calendars for Vice President and Corporate Security team, including appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and other related arrangements.
- Serves as key contact for coordination of special meetings and events.
- Organizes weekly and monthly staff meetings.
- Assists with creation, maintenance and validation of data sources and analysis of reports, charts, spreadsheets, documents and presentations.
- Provides assistance with budget preparation and reporting. Maintains all reports related to department budget, including monthly headcount.
- Helps to ensure deadlines are met by management and willingness to follow up as necessary to assure timely completion of tasks.
- Composes and sends departmental announcements/informational emails.
- Processes accounting related tasks and works with financial documents, including department invoices and executive expense reports.
- Screens, organizes and prioritizes phone calls, visitors and incoming mail.
- Coordinates office moves, new hire workspace, and processes onboarding of new associates.
- Takes meeting minutes and distributes minutes to appropriate parties.
- Assists in maintaining business relationships, serving as a liaison between Jackson Executives, internal staff, and outside clients.
- Provides administrative support for the SVP, Chief Risk Officer and Risk team, as needed.
- Assist Risk team with projects, as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- May order supplies for the office.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Highly proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and focused on accuracy.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate multiple activities and follow up on projects with minimum supervision.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior management members.
- Ability to analyze report metrics.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.). Associates degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience required.
- Experience maintaining departmental budget and accounts payable preferred.
Vice President, Corporate Security