This position supports the CAR-T of cell lines Development. The scientist will be primarily responsibilities include mammalian cell culture, viral purification, FACs, flow cytometry, experimental design, data analysis, troubleshooting, participation in project teams and maintaining detailed records. The work is highly collaborative; requiring excellent communication skills and a desire to be part of a team. The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Technical support of bioreactor operations and pre-culture activities in development of bioreactor processes for new products.
- Scale up of mammalian cell culture experiments in support of those activities.
- Be familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples.
- Have good understanding of cell culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Be responsible for daily monitoring of the cell culture and keeping thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- BLS2 hood experience
- Cell cryopreservation
- Experience with aseptic techniques, cell culture in shake flasks, Wave bioreactors and small bioreators, and cell counting methods and equipment (Cedex, Vi Cell) is preferred.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, cell culture exp required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, full-time with core hours of 9am-3pm, and with overtime and occasional weekend work as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Titusville, NJ are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail