Kelly Services is currently seeking several Warehouse Associates for one of our top clients in Brooks, KY.
Pay Rate: $17.00/ Hour
First and Second Shift Hours are available
First Shift Hours- 9am - 530pm
Second Shift- 2pm - 1030pm
Anticipated start date: ASAP
As a Warehouse Associate placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes, and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction.
• Packing pharmaceutical products, making coolers and placing bubble wrap in packages.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Assists with inventory procedures as requested.
• Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
• Must possess basic mathematical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
• Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
• Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
• Basic computer knowledge preferred.
• Ability to operate power equipment at high levels (20-40) such as reach trucks, picker machines, etc.
• Must be a team player and demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Must maintain appropriate attendance standards.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
General Office Associate